Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Animation window's "Previous Keyframe" Shortcut skips Keyframes
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project "NewRepro.zip"
3. Open SampleScene
2. Select "Player" GameObject and open Animation window
3. Use "Alt + ." to advance keyframes notice that PlayHead moves to the next Keyframe correctly
4. Now use "Alt + ," to go to the previous Keyframe
Expected result: Playhead goes to the previous Keyframe.
Actual result: Playhead skips keyframes.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source