Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Animation window's "Previous Keyframe" Shortcut skips Keyframes
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project "NewRepro.zip"
3. Open SampleScene
2. Select "Player" GameObject and open Animation window
3. Use "Alt + ." to advance keyframes notice that PlayHead moves to the next Keyframe correctly
4. Now use "Alt + ," to go to the previous Keyframe
Expected result: Playhead goes to the previous Keyframe.
Actual result: Playhead skips keyframes.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake