Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Animation window is leaking memory when inspecting animation with more keyframes
Steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Import Idle.anim from "UMotion Community - Animation Editor" package on asset store
2. Open Idle.anim in Animation window
3. Open Task Manager, or Activity Monitor
4. Open Curves tab
5. Zoom in/out into keyframes, move through keyframes with the marker
6. Inspect memory usage in TaskManager
Expected result: Memory change is not significant and it gets released when Animation Window is closed.
Actual result: Memory usage increases significantly and is not released after closing Animation window.
Reproducible: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
- Sprite.OverrideGeometry Incorrectly overrides vertices
- [Unity 2018] Editor crash on switching target platform when project contains a dll asset with a define constraint