Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Animation window is leaking memory when inspecting animation with more keyframes
Steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Import Idle.anim from "UMotion Community - Animation Editor" package on asset store
2. Open Idle.anim in Animation window
3. Open Task Manager, or Activity Monitor
4. Open Curves tab
5. Zoom in/out into keyframes, move through keyframes with the marker
6. Inspect memory usage in TaskManager
Expected result: Memory change is not significant and it gets released when Animation Window is closed.
Actual result: Memory usage increases significantly and is not released after closing Animation window.
Reproducible: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."