Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Animation window is leaking memory when inspecting animation with more keyframes
Steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Import Idle.anim from "UMotion Community - Animation Editor" package on asset store
2. Open Idle.anim in Animation window
3. Open Task Manager, or Activity Monitor
4. Open Curves tab
5. Zoom in/out into keyframes, move through keyframes with the marker
6. Inspect memory usage in TaskManager
Expected result: Memory change is not significant and it gets released when Animation Window is closed.
Actual result: Memory usage increases significantly and is not released after closing Animation window.
Reproducible: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3