Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Animation window is leaking memory when inspecting animation with more keyframes
Steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Import Idle.anim from "UMotion Community - Animation Editor" package on asset store
2. Open Idle.anim in Animation window
3. Open Task Manager, or Activity Monitor
4. Open Curves tab
5. Zoom in/out into keyframes, move through keyframes with the marker
6. Inspect memory usage in TaskManager
Expected result: Memory change is not significant and it gets released when Animation Window is closed.
Actual result: Memory usage increases significantly and is not released after closing Animation window.
Reproducible: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails