Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Animation Transtions break the Aniamtor Controller at runtime
1. Open the attached project
2. Open scene "Test"
4. Open the Animator tab
5. Select "GameObject" in the hierarchy
6. Activate the "New Trigger" in the parameters list
7. Activate the "A" Flag
8. Notice that no animations are playing
Note, If F > 1 and B is set to true transitions work as expected
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p3, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade