Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Animation Transtions break the Aniamtor Controller at runtime
1. Open the attached project
2. Open scene "Test"
4. Open the Animator tab
5. Select "GameObject" in the hierarchy
6. Activate the "New Trigger" in the parameters list
7. Activate the "A" Flag
8. Notice that no animations are playing
Note, If F > 1 and B is set to true transitions work as expected
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p3, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown