Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Animation transitions: ''Difference in effective length between states is too big. Transition preview will be disabled''
How to reproduce:
1. Open user provided project
3. Click on any transition (e.g. Idle -> GrabBroomOver)
4. Look at the console. Warning: ''Difference in effective length between states is too big. Transition preview will be disabled'' is thrown.
Reproduced with: 5.5.1f1, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0a6, 5.6.0b10
Project incompatible with 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tiled Sprites imported to newer versions from versions 5.4 and lower throw an Advanced Texture error that can't be fixed
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [IMGUIContainer] Changing the transform.position of UIElements causes the position of the tooltip to shift
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString