Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Animation transitions: ''Difference in effective length between states is too big. Transition preview will be disabled''
How to reproduce:
1. Open user provided project
3. Click on any transition (e.g. Idle -> GrabBroomOver)
4. Look at the console. Warning: ''Difference in effective length between states is too big. Transition preview will be disabled'' is thrown.
Reproduced with: 5.5.1f1, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0a6, 5.6.0b10
Project incompatible with 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked