Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Animation transitions: ''Difference in effective length between states is too big. Transition preview will be disabled''
How to reproduce:
1. Open user provided project
3. Click on any transition (e.g. Idle -> GrabBroomOver)
4. Look at the console. Warning: ''Difference in effective length between states is too big. Transition preview will be disabled'' is thrown.
Reproduced with: 5.5.1f1, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0a6, 5.6.0b10
Project incompatible with 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets