Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Animation transitions: ''Difference in effective length between states is too big. Transition preview will be disabled''
How to reproduce:
1. Open user provided project
3. Click on any transition (e.g. Idle -> GrabBroomOver)
4. Look at the console. Warning: ''Difference in effective length between states is too big. Transition preview will be disabled'' is thrown.
Reproduced with: 5.5.1f1, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0a6, 5.6.0b10
Project incompatible with 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac