Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Animation transitions: ''Difference in effective length between states is too big. Transition preview will be disabled''
How to reproduce:
1. Open user provided project
3. Click on any transition (e.g. Idle -> GrabBroomOver)
4. Look at the console. Warning: ''Difference in effective length between states is too big. Transition preview will be disabled'' is thrown.
Reproduced with: 5.5.1f1, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0a6, 5.6.0b10
Project incompatible with 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Editor crashes when closing 2D Roguelike tutorial project and choosing Keep if external editor is open with any of its files
- When setting SupportedRenderingFeatures.lightmapBakeType to Bake only, light inspector doesn't show a warning if Mixed mode