Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.4f1
Fixed in 2018.2
Animation transform values change to NaN after playing the Scene a few times
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "test" scene
3. Play the scene a few times
Expected result: Animation plays every time when playing the scene
Actual result: Animation transform values change to NaN after playing the scene a few times
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a3
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.3.0a4
Regression started in: 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'