Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Animation throws internal error: Found a curve with both quaternion and euler bindings. Curves should have only one or the other
1. Open attached project
2. Play scene TestingAO3
3. Notice flood of errors in console
Found a curve with both quaternion and euler bindings. Curves should have only one or the other.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"