Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Animation throws internal error: Found a curve with both quaternion and euler bindings. Curves should have only one or the other
1. Open attached project
2. Play scene TestingAO3
3. Notice flood of errors in console
Found a curve with both quaternion and euler bindings. Curves should have only one or the other.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website