Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Animation throws internal error: Found a curve with both quaternion and euler bindings. Curves should have only one or the other
1. Open attached project
2. Play scene TestingAO3
3. Notice flood of errors in console
Found a curve with both quaternion and euler bindings. Curves should have only one or the other.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework