Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Animation throws internal error: Found a curve with both quaternion and euler bindings. Curves should have only one or the other
1. Open attached project
2. Play scene TestingAO3
3. Notice flood of errors in console
Found a curve with both quaternion and euler bindings. Curves should have only one or the other.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)