Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Animation stutters when Resample Curves option is disabled in Model Import Settings Animation tab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1283884.zip"
2. Reimport the "Art" folder in the Project window (right-click -> reimport)
3. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
4. Enter the Play Mode
Expected result: "Base_Character" GameObject's animation plays smoothly
Actual result: "Base_Character" GameObject's animation stutters
Reproducible with: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.0a19, 2020.2.0b9, 2021.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.0a18
Note: Enabling Resample Curves option in Model Import Settings Animation tab solves the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first