Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Animation Stream] Using animation rigging constraint with humanoid character introduces an offset
Using AnimationRigging constraint with a humanoid character introduces offsets.
Disabling the constraint, or setting the character root scale to (1,1,1) will remove the issue.
1- Open scene 'Repro' in attached project.
2- Disable '2BIK' game object and start playmode.
3- Notice that character feet reach the ground.
4- Stop playmode, enable '2BIK' game object and restart playmode.
5- You'll see that character is now offset above the ground.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine