Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Animation Stream] Using animation rigging constraint with humanoid character introduces an offset
Using AnimationRigging constraint with a humanoid character introduces offsets.
Disabling the constraint, or setting the character root scale to (1,1,1) will remove the issue.
1- Open scene 'Repro' in attached project.
2- Disable '2BIK' game object and start playmode.
3- Notice that character feet reach the ground.
4- Stop playmode, enable '2BIK' game object and restart playmode.
5- You'll see that character is now offset above the ground.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs