Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Animation Stream] Using animation rigging constraint with humanoid character introduces an offset
Using AnimationRigging constraint with a humanoid character introduces offsets.
Disabling the constraint, or setting the character root scale to (1,1,1) will remove the issue.
1- Open scene 'Repro' in attached project.
2- Disable '2BIK' game object and start playmode.
3- Notice that character feet reach the ground.
4- Stop playmode, enable '2BIK' game object and restart playmode.
5- You'll see that character is now offset above the ground.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right