Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.4
Found in [Package]
1.0.2, 0.3.3-preview, 0.3.2-preview
[AnimationRigging] Dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title in "Source Object" and "Setting" under Blend Constraint compon
"Source Object" and "Setting" dropdown list doesn't expand on clicking its title under the "Blend Constraint" component, refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Package Manager > Animation Rigging > Install
3. Hierarchy > right-click > Create Empty
4. Inspector > Add Component >Animation Rigging > Blend Constraint > Add
5. Hierarchy > Empty Object > Inspector >Blend Constraint > Click on Source Object tital
"Source Object" and "Setting" dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title
"Source Object" and "Setting" dropdown expand on clicking its title
2020.2.0a18, 2020.1.0b16 with Package Version 1.0.2, 0.3.3-preview, 0.3.2-preview
2019.3.0a1 with Package Version 0.1.2-preview
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Workaround: On clicking dropdown icon it expands.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs