Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Animation] Red vertical bar is not moving in a motion parameter diagram in Blend Tree
-Unable to move the red vertical bar in motion parameter diagram of Blend Tree. Value of the threshold parameter is changing but the red vertical bar stays at 0.
-Sometimes the red vertical bar is moving but its running ahead of the mouse cursor.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project > Create a Cube game object.
2. Windows > Animation > Animation > Click on Create button.
3. Project Window > Open Cube Animator > Create Blend Tree.
4. Open the Blend Tree > Right Click > Add > Add Motion.
5. Right Click > Add > Add Blend Tree.
6. Inspector > Select and Dragg red vertical bar.
The red vertical bar is not moving in a motion parameter diagram.
The red vertical bar should move in a motion parameter diagram.
Working fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events