Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Animation recorder: Error in console when recording MonoBehavior scripts or third party plugin components
Having a custom MonoBehavior script assign to my object and set the recorder to record it, we get errors in the console. Also true for cinemachine components (or 3rd party plugins).
All the errors seem to be related to marshalling types.
ArgumentException: Cannot marshal CinemachineMixingCamera to a native Unity::Type!
Steps to repro:
1. Import the attached package
2. Load the Scenes/Recorder_Bug scene
3. Try to record the "Character Movement" component from the "UnityCharacter" object
* Note that any simple MonoBehavior scripts show the same issue.
4. Also try to record the "Cinemachine Virtual Camera" component of the "CM vcam1" object
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SRP] Double Sided Global Illumination material flag is not available in SRPs
- My Assets: NullReferenceException trying to load more of my assets
- Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Light Explorer window does not highlight selected lights
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start