Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Animation recorder: Error in console when recording MonoBehavior scripts or third party plugin components
Having a custom MonoBehavior script assign to my object and set the recorder to record it, we get errors in the console. Also true for cinemachine components (or 3rd party plugins).
All the errors seem to be related to marshalling types.
ArgumentException: Cannot marshal CinemachineMixingCamera to a native Unity::Type!
Steps to repro:
1. Import the attached package
2. Load the Scenes/Recorder_Bug scene
3. Try to record the "Character Movement" component from the "UnityCharacter" object
* Note that any simple MonoBehavior scripts show the same issue.
4. Also try to record the "Cinemachine Virtual Camera" component of the "CM vcam1" object
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned