Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Animation recorder: Error in console when recording MonoBehavior scripts or third party plugin components
GitHub issue: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/GenericFrameRecorder/issues/42
Having a custom MonoBehavior script assign to my object and set the recorder to record it, we get errors in the console. Also true for cinemachine components (or 3rd party plugins).
All the errors seem to be related to marshalling types.
ArgumentException: Cannot marshal CinemachineMixingCamera to a native Unity::Type!
Steps to repro:
1. Import the attached package
2. Load the Scenes/Recorder_Bug scene
3. Try to record the "Character Movement" component from the "UnityCharacter" object
* Note that any simple MonoBehavior scripts show the same issue.
4. Also try to record the "Cinemachine Virtual Camera" component of the "CM vcam1" object
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released