Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Animation Preview window color of the grid is too dark
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "New Unity Project (2).zip"
2. In Project window, select "Ruby@SkinV2" object
3. Observe Inspector window preview
Expected result: the preview background and grid has contrast
Actual result: both background and grid are dark
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.3.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2