Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Animation playback should stop when clicking to change current frame
Animation playback should stop when clicking to change current frame.
- Select any game object with animation.
- Press on the play button.
- Click in the timeline to change frame.
Playback will continue from that selected frame. It should be stopped when user clicks on the timeline.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam