Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Animation playback should stop when clicking to change current frame
Animation playback should stop when clicking to change current frame.
- Select any game object with animation.
- Press on the play button.
- Click in the timeline to change frame.
Playback will continue from that selected frame. It should be stopped when user clicks on the timeline.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- TextureImporter appears to give import error for .hdr file format images
- [Memory Profiler] Different sizes are shown for ASTC textures between the Texture Importer window and the Memory Profiler window
- [Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider
- [Packman] Package description scrolls to top on importing any package sample