Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Animation playback should stop when clicking to change current frame
Animation playback should stop when clicking to change current frame.
- Select any game object with animation.
- Press on the play button.
- Click in the timeline to change frame.
Playback will continue from that selected frame. It should be stopped when user clicks on the timeline.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build