Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Animation playback should stop when clicking to change current frame
Animation playback should stop when clicking to change current frame.
- Select any game object with animation.
- Press on the play button.
- Click in the timeline to change frame.
Playback will continue from that selected frame. It should be stopped when user clicks on the timeline.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform