Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Animation playback should stop when clicking to change current frame
Animation playback should stop when clicking to change current frame.
- Select any game object with animation.
- Press on the play button.
- Click in the timeline to change frame.
Playback will continue from that selected frame. It should be stopped when user clicks on the timeline.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account