Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Animation] Optimize Transform Hierarchy breaks preview
When "Optimize Transform Hierarchy" is enabled (right-click Animator component), AW preview no longer plays back animation and error is generated... "(int)pose.m_Count == transformCount".
Play in the Editor works.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted