Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Animation] Optimize Transform Hierarchy breaks preview
When "Optimize Transform Hierarchy" is enabled (right-click Animator component), AW preview no longer plays back animation and error is generated... "(int)pose.m_Count == transformCount".
Play in the Editor works.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property