Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Animation] Optimize Transform Hierarchy breaks preview
When "Optimize Transform Hierarchy" is enabled (right-click Animator component), AW preview no longer plays back animation and error is generated... "(int)pose.m_Count == transformCount".
Play in the Editor works.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Throwing exception in IPreprocessBuildWithReport does not cancel build process