Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Animation] Optimize Transform Hierarchy breaks preview
When "Optimize Transform Hierarchy" is enabled (right-click Animator component), AW preview no longer plays back animation and error is generated... "(int)pose.m_Count == transformCount".
Play in the Editor works.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property