Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Animation] Optimize Transform Hierarchy breaks preview
When "Optimize Transform Hierarchy" is enabled (right-click Animator component), AW preview no longer plays back animation and error is generated... "(int)pose.m_Count == transformCount".
Play in the Editor works.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Editor::Progress::ProgressManager::RemoveMainThread
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices