Search Issue Tracker
Animation on the ponytail bones of the character in the scene is missing
Animation on the ponytail bones of the character in the scene is missing.
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Open attached project
2 Open scene "test scene"
3 Run the scene in editor and observe the ponytail. There is no movement. Then observe the included .Max file and the ponytail is clearly animated.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source