Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Animation] Null Reference exception occurs when trying to add/delete the event or changing sample number.
Null Reference exception occurs when trying to add/delete the event or changing sample number.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Project or use the existing one.
2. Create a game object and open Animation window.
3. Select any game object and try to change the numbers in the sample.(Observe the errors in console).
4. Click on the add event and observe the errors in console.
5. Right-click on the keyFrame and try to add/delete the event from there and observe the error in the console.
6. Click on the keyframes and try to add the function from the inspector window and observe the error in the console.
Reproducible on : 2018.1.0b4, 2018.1.0b3, 2018.1.0b2, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.2.0a1(008bea5b6776)
Working Fine on: 2018.1.0a7, 2017.3.0f3
Regeressed Version: 2018.1.0b1
Environment: Occurring on both Mac and Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position