Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Animation] Inspector window flickers on resizing when Transition state is selected in Animator
Inspector window flickers on resizing when Transition state is selected in Animator.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open Test animator.
3. Select Transition between Idle >> Walk.
4. Resize Inspector window horizontally.
Inspector window flickers on resizing.
Inspector window should not be flickered on resizing.
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.1.0a26.
Working Fine in:
Note: Could not test on 2020.1.0a25 to 2020.1.0a21 due to https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1221020/
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.6f1.4510
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in: 019.4.12f1 (225e826a680e)