Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Animation] Inspector window flickers on resizing when Transition state is selected in Animator
Inspector window flickers on resizing when Transition state is selected in Animator.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open Test animator.
3. Select Transition between Idle >> Walk.
4. Resize Inspector window horizontally.
Inspector window flickers on resizing.
Inspector window should not be flickered on resizing.
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.1.0a26.
Working Fine in:
Note: Could not test on 2020.1.0a25 to 2020.1.0a21 due to https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1221020/
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project