Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fix In Review for 2019.4
Fixed in 2020.1
[Animation] Inspector window flickers on resizing when Transition state is selected in Animator
Inspector window flickers on resizing when Transition state is selected in Animator.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open Test animator.
3. Select Transition between Idle >> Walk.
4. Resize Inspector window horizontally.
Inspector window flickers on resizing.
Inspector window should not be flickered on resizing.
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.1.0a26.
Working Fine in:
Note: Could not test on 2020.1.0a25 to 2020.1.0a21 due to https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1221020/
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour