Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Animation importer creates different animation clip if firstly curves are copied and then SetCurve is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the editor window for AnimBug via Window/AnimBug
3. Drag "Take 001" from Anm_CaptainAmerica_Mov_02 into the Animation field
4. Hit "Modify animation", observe the difference between the original and the copied curve
5.(workaround) De-selecting the "SetCurve at end" option causes the code to call SetCurve first, then copy the curves over. In this case the copied curve stays identical to the original.
Not reproducible: 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"