Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Animation importer creates different animation clip if firstly curves are copied and then SetCurve is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the editor window for AnimBug via Window/AnimBug
3. Drag "Take 001" from Anm_CaptainAmerica_Mov_02 into the Animation field
4. Hit "Modify animation", observe the difference between the original and the copied curve
5.(workaround) De-selecting the "SetCurve at end" option causes the code to call SetCurve first, then copy the curves over. In this case the copied curve stays identical to the original.
Not reproducible: 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete