Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[Skinning] Perf problems with GPU skinning on high poly meshes, when they become visible (VB realloc stupidity)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Downlaod and import attached project. (Animation-Lag.zip)
2. Play in fullscreen mode.
3. Move mouse around.
Expected result: No latency, FPS above 60.
Actual result: Huge latency (3 fps, 330 ms) when hihg-poly mesh with animation appears on window.
Notes: when mesh is imported without animations, no latency, but when mesh is imported with animations, but they are disabled as component, latency is visible.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b12, 5.3.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted