Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Animation] Grand child game object have unnecessary slash added to name on rename
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Animation"
3. Fully expand "Main Camera" game object
4. Select "Parent" GO and open Animation window
5. In hierarchy, rename "Grandson" game object and notice that now its missing from animation - this is expected
6. Now rename "Grandson" located in animation window to the same name
7. Hover over renamed game object and notice that its path contains more than one slash symbol
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p4, 5.4.0b15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown