Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[animation] Crash changing GO selection during AW playback
This issue is with light legacy animation in 5.3 only (see versions below)
-open attached project
-open "scene" scene
-open the AW
-expand enemyMuzzle GO in the hierarchy window and select "Point light"
-click play in the AW
-while the animation is playing, select the other "Point light"
-switch between the two Point lights while the animation is playing in the AW and Unity crashes... see attached call stack.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents