Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Animation count in Scene from the Stats window does not drop down when all of the Animation are finished in the Scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "Animation Bug.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. In the top right corner of the Game window open "Stats"
5. Notice the Animation Count
6. Press "PLAY ANIMATIONS"
7. Notice the Animation count in the Stats table haven't changed
Expected results: Stats only counts running Animations
Actual results: Stats show the number of Animation components on GameObjects in the Scene
Reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
Note: At the start of the Play mode Animation count is 0 but after all Animations are finished in the scene they are still displayed as running
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Packman] Artifacts appear in the maximized Package manager window on multiple clicking Package manager tabs
- Potential race condition inside AssetDatabase.ParallelEnumeration
- Multiple unsaved changes dialogs appear for the same window if window was docked and undocked
- Caching preprocessor does not support 1.#INF
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile