Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Animation count in Scene from the Stats window does not drop down when all of the Animation are finished in the Scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "Animation Bug.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. In the top right corner of the Game window open "Stats"
5. Notice the Animation Count
6. Press "PLAY ANIMATIONS"
7. Notice the Animation count in the Stats table haven't changed
Expected results: Stats only counts running Animations
Actual results: Stats show the number of Animation components on GameObjects in the Scene
Reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
Note: At the start of the Play mode Animation count is 0 but after all Animations are finished in the scene they are still displayed as running
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform