Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Animation count in Scene from the Stats window does not drop down when all of the Animation are finished in the Scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "Animation Bug.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. In the top right corner of the Game window open "Stats"
5. Notice the Animation Count
6. Press "PLAY ANIMATIONS"
7. Notice the Animation count in the Stats table haven't changed
Expected results: Stats only counts running Animations
Actual results: Stats show the number of Animation components on GameObjects in the Scene
Reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
Note: At the start of the Play mode Animation count is 0 but after all Animations are finished in the scene they are still displayed as running
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered