Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Animation Control UI not displaying node Inspector in 2019.4.29
1. What happened
When upgrading to 2019.4.29 customer has discovered Animation Controllers are not displaying the Inspectors for nodes.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
a )Project attached is for 109.4.29
b) Open it
c) Look in the Animator window
d) Click on any of the nodes such as "Door_Open" in the "Rocket_Door" layer
e) Not that the Inspector is not showing anything for these nodes
f) Clean out the Library, and re-open in a previous version of Unity ( customer was using 2019.4.21 but 22 thru 28 also seem fine )
g) See that now the nodes above that failed Inspection work fine
Customer says operation is not affeccted, only the Editing.
Possible regression in Animator UI in 2019.4.29
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine