Search Issue Tracker
[Animation] Compute Thresholds parameter does not get selected in Blend Tree
BlendTree is completely broken when changing the compute Threshold parameter. Unable to select any value from Compute Thresholds dropdown.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open Cube Animator > Double click on "Test" Blend Tree.
3. Select BlendTree and add two motion field from the Inspector.
4. Uncheck Automatic Thresholds checkbox.
5. Select any parameter from Compute Thresholds dropdown.
Unable to select any value from Compute Thresholds dropdown.
Able to select the value from Compute Thresholds dropdown.
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b3, 2019.3.3f1, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.1.5f1.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%