Search Issue Tracker
[Animation] Compute Thresholds parameter does not get selected in Blend Tree
BlendTree is completely broken when changing the compute Threshold parameter. Unable to select any value from Compute Thresholds dropdown.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open Cube Animator > Double click on "Test" Blend Tree.
3. Select BlendTree and add two motion field from the Inspector.
4. Uncheck Automatic Thresholds checkbox.
5. Select any parameter from Compute Thresholds dropdown.
Unable to select any value from Compute Thresholds dropdown.
Able to select the value from Compute Thresholds dropdown.
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b3, 2019.3.3f1, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.1.5f1.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake