Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Animation] BlendTree overlaps and hides another Blendtree on adding the Motion Field
BlendTree overlaps and hides another Blendtree on adding the Motion Field. Unable to select other Blend Tree once it is hidden.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Open the TestAnimator Controller > Double click on "Blend Tree".
3. Right Click on Blend Tree node > Add two Blend Tree.
4. Select first Blend Tree and add 6-7 Motion Field from the Inspector.
BlendTree overlaps and hides another Blendtree.
Blend Tree should not be overlapped and maintain visibility.
2020.1.0a10, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.2.01f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2017.1.5f1.
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect