Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Animation] BlendTree overlaps and hides another Blendtree on adding the Motion Field
BlendTree overlaps and hides another Blendtree on adding the Motion Field. Unable to select other Blend Tree once it is hidden.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Open the TestAnimator Controller > Double click on "Blend Tree".
3. Right Click on Blend Tree node > Add two Blend Tree.
4. Select first Blend Tree and add 6-7 Motion Field from the Inspector.
BlendTree overlaps and hides another Blendtree.
Blend Tree should not be overlapped and maintain visibility.
2020.1.0a10, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.2.01f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2017.1.5f1.
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance