Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Animation] BlendTree overlaps and hides another Blendtree on adding the Motion Field
BlendTree overlaps and hides another Blendtree on adding the Motion Field. Unable to select other Blend Tree once it is hidden.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Open the TestAnimator Controller > Double click on "Blend Tree".
3. Right Click on Blend Tree node > Add two Blend Tree.
4. Select first Blend Tree and add 6-7 Motion Field from the Inspector.
BlendTree overlaps and hides another Blendtree.
Blend Tree should not be overlapped and maintain visibility.
2020.1.0a10, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.2.01f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2017.1.5f1.
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values