Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Animation] BlendTree overlaps and hides another Blendtree on adding the Motion Field
BlendTree overlaps and hides another Blendtree on adding the Motion Field. Unable to select other Blend Tree once it is hidden.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Open the TestAnimator Controller > Double click on "Blend Tree".
3. Right Click on Blend Tree node > Add two Blend Tree.
4. Select first Blend Tree and add 6-7 Motion Field from the Inspector.
BlendTree overlaps and hides another Blendtree.
Blend Tree should not be overlapped and maintain visibility.
2020.1.0a10, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.2.01f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2017.1.5f1.
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
- Physics.SphereCastNonAlloc is slow when the results array is large
- Colors of GameObject are changed and the background color is green when disabling the “Intensity” of “Bloom” in “Global Volume” GameObject and enabling the “Allow Dynamic Resolution” setting in Camera