Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Animation] Blend tree user interface disappear while undoing the newly added motion field without assigning any clip
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new Blend tree in animator.
2. Select Blend type - 2D Simple Directional
3. Add new field in Motion.
4. Add one more new field in Motion.
5. Ctr+z and observe the console for the errors
1. If Blend Type is selected as 1D it is working fine
2. Please see attached screenshot.
Actual Result: Blend tree user interface disappear
Expected Result: Blend tree user interface should not disappear
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0b9,2017.3.0b1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.0f1
Work Around: Instead of using Ctr+z, remove the field by clicking on "-" sign.
License Type - Free
Platform - Windows
StackTrace 1: IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
UnityEditor.BlendTreeInspector.BlendGraph2D (Rect area) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/BlendTreeInspector.cs:1089)
UnityEditor.BlendTreeInspector.OnInspectorGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/BlendTreeInspector.cs:354)
UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.DrawEditor (UnityEditor.Editor editors, Int32 editorIndex, Boolean rebuildOptimizedGUIBlock, System.Boolean& showImportedObjectBarNext, UnityEngine.Rect& importedObjectBarRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1245)
StackTrace 2: GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- [IL2CPP] Fails to generate generic method struct variant when calling itself and causing ExecutionEngineException
- [Linux] Unsupported Shader warnings when running the Build with disabled warnings, -batchmode flag and removed shaders