Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[Animation] Blend tree user interface disappear while undoing the newly added motion field without assigning any clip
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new Blend tree in animator.
2. Select Blend type - 2D Simple Directional
3. Add new field in Motion.
4. Add one more new field in Motion.
5. Ctr+z and observe the console for the errors
1. If Blend Type is selected as 1D it is working fine
2. Please see attached screenshot.
Actual Result: Blend tree user interface disappear
Expected Result: Blend tree user interface should not disappear
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0b9,2017.3.0b1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.0f1
Work Around: Instead of using Ctr+z, remove the field by clicking on "-" sign.
License Type - Free
Platform - Windows
StackTrace 1: IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
UnityEditor.BlendTreeInspector.BlendGraph2D (Rect area) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/BlendTreeInspector.cs:1089)
UnityEditor.BlendTreeInspector.OnInspectorGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/BlendTreeInspector.cs:354)
UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.DrawEditor (UnityEditor.Editor editors, Int32 editorIndex, Boolean rebuildOptimizedGUIBlock, System.Boolean& showImportedObjectBarNext, UnityEngine.Rect& importedObjectBarRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1245)
StackTrace 2: GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode
- "Preloaded Assets" list is empty when Player is built
- Input.GetKey() does not register key release when a specific key is pressed, and then released after opening a context menu