Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[Animation] Blend tree user interface disappear while undoing the newly added motion field without assigning any clip
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new Blend tree in animator.
2. Select Blend type - 2D Simple Directional
3. Add new field in Motion.
4. Add one more new field in Motion.
5. Ctr+z and observe the console for the errors
1. If Blend Type is selected as 1D it is working fine
2. Please see attached screenshot.
Actual Result: Blend tree user interface disappear
Expected Result: Blend tree user interface should not disappear
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0b9,2017.3.0b1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.0f1
Work Around: Instead of using Ctr+z, remove the field by clicking on "-" sign.
License Type - Free
Platform - Windows
StackTrace 1: IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
UnityEditor.BlendTreeInspector.BlendGraph2D (Rect area) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/BlendTreeInspector.cs:1089)
UnityEditor.BlendTreeInspector.OnInspectorGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/BlendTreeInspector.cs:354)
UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.DrawEditor (UnityEditor.Editor editors, Int32 editorIndex, Boolean rebuildOptimizedGUIBlock, System.Boolean& showImportedObjectBarNext, UnityEngine.Rect& importedObjectBarRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1245)
StackTrace 2: GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'