Search Issue Tracker
Animation Blend does not occur when translating from "Any State"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1204145"
2. Open "Scene"
3. Open Animator window
4. In the Scene view Select "Cube"
5. Enter Play mode
6. In the Animator window Under Layers select "Empty state Issue"
7. Under Parameters set "Anim1" to true
8. Switch "Anim2" to true while blending from "Any State " to "Cube_Anim1" hasn't finished
9. Notice that there is not blend
Expected results: Animation blend from "Any State" to any other state occurs when Animations are switched
Actual results: Animation blend from "Any State" does not occur when switching Animations
Reproducible with: 2018.4.14f1, 2019.2.16f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a16
Note: The project brakes in 2017.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar