Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[State Machine] Animation Blend does not occur when translating from "Any State"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1204145"
2. Open "Scene"
3. Open Animator window
4. In the Scene view Select "Cube"
5. Enter Play mode
6. In the Animator window Under Layers select "Empty state Issue"
7. Under Parameters set "Anim1" to true
8. Switch "Anim2" to true while blending from "Any State " to "Cube_Anim1" hasn't finished
9. Notice that there is not blend
Expected results: Animation blend from "Any State" to any other state occurs when Animations are switched
Actual results: Animation blend from "Any State" does not occur when switching Animations
Reproducible with: 2018.4.14f1, 2019.2.16f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a16
Note: The project brakes in 2017.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode