Search Issue Tracker
Animation Blend does not occur when translating from "Any State"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1204145"
2. Open "Scene"
3. Open Animator window
4. In the Scene view Select "Cube"
5. Enter Play mode
6. In the Animator window Under Layers select "Empty state Issue"
7. Under Parameters set "Anim1" to true
8. Switch "Anim2" to true while blending from "Any State " to "Cube_Anim1" hasn't finished
9. Notice that there is not blend
Expected results: Animation blend from "Any State" to any other state occurs when Animations are switched
Actual results: Animation blend from "Any State" does not occur when switching Animations
Reproducible with: 2018.4.14f1, 2019.2.16f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a16
Note: The project brakes in 2017.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping