Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[State Machine] Animation Blend does not occur when translating from "Any State"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1204145"
2. Open "Scene"
3. Open Animator window
4. In the Scene view Select "Cube"
5. Enter Play mode
6. In the Animator window Under Layers select "Empty state Issue"
7. Under Parameters set "Anim1" to true
8. Switch "Anim2" to true while blending from "Any State " to "Cube_Anim1" hasn't finished
9. Notice that there is not blend
Expected results: Animation blend from "Any State" to any other state occurs when Animations are switched
Actual results: Animation blend from "Any State" does not occur when switching Animations
Reproducible with: 2018.4.14f1, 2019.2.16f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a16
Note: The project brakes in 2017.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker