Search Issue Tracker
[Animation] "AnimationUtility.SetEditorCurve" has poor performance
1. Open "1194610" project
2. Select "CopyClipScriptableObject" in the Project Window
3. Open the Profiler and start recording (Profile Editor)
4. In the Inspector click the Cog Wheel -> "Copy Clip"
5. Stop recording
6. Select the Spike which happened on "Copy Clip"
7. Expand "EditorLoop" -> "GUIView" -> "InspectorWindow" -> "Assembly" -> "Assembly"
8. Notice "Set Curve" and "Save Assets" is taking up a lot of time (800-1200ms)
Expected Result: "Set Curve" and "Save Assets" doesn't take a lot of time and time increases linearly
Actual Result: "Set Curve" and "Save Assets" takes a lot of time and increase exponentially
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a11, 2019.3.0b9, 2019.2.11f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2017.4.34f1
"Save Assets" time decreased on 2020.x
Older versions have worse speed (2017.4.34f1: 600-2200ms)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown when destroying a GameObject with a Camera Component
- [Android] The error message "OPENGL NATIVE PLUG-IN ERROR: GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY:" is thrown when the video is playing
- [IL2CPP] Build fails with the error "[1mcannot convert 'Nullable_1_tEA06D91799914C5C8830F83CE2A8395868C14F02' to 'int32_t' (aka 'int') without a conversion operator" when IL2CPP is used as the Scripting Backend
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D
- OnAudioFilterRead not working as expected for generator scripts