Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Animator] Animation becomes distorted after looping it a certain amount of times when using Animator.MatchTarget()
1. Open 'smallProject'
2. Play 'TestPath' scene
Expected: the character will walk from the top right corner to the bottom left
Actual: after some time character stops moving forward and starts moving backward
Reproduced: 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode