Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Animator] Animation becomes distorted after looping it a certain amount of times when using Animator.MatchTarget()
1. Open 'smallProject'
2. Play 'TestPath' scene
Expected: the character will walk from the top right corner to the bottom left
Actual: after some time character stops moving forward and starts moving backward
Reproduced: 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete