Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Animator] Animation becomes distorted after looping it a certain amount of times when using Animator.MatchTarget()
1. Open 'smallProject'
2. Play 'TestPath' scene
Expected: the character will walk from the top right corner to the bottom left
Actual: after some time character stops moving forward and starts moving backward
Reproduced: 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly