Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Animator] Animation becomes distorted after looping it a certain amount of times when using Animator.MatchTarget()
1. Open 'smallProject'
2. Play 'TestPath' scene
Expected: the character will walk from the top right corner to the bottom left
Actual: after some time character stops moving forward and starts moving backward
Reproduced: 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name