Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Animated Tiles in Tilemap lose collision when their tilemap is disabled and re-enabled
1. Open attached project "AnimatedTile.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. In Hierarchy window, select "Grid" -> "Animated" GameObject
4. In Inspector window, disable and enable its "Tilemap Collider 2D" component
5. In Hierarchy window, select "TestRigid" GameObject
6. Move it above the "Animated" GameObject and release it
Expected result: The "TestRigid" GameObject stops
Actual result: The "TestRigid" GameObject continues to move past the collider
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project