Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Animated Tiles in Tilemap lose collision when their tilemap is disabled and re-enabled
1. Open attached project "AnimatedTile.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. In Hierarchy window, select "Grid" -> "Animated" GameObject
4. In Inspector window, disable and enable its "Tilemap Collider 2D" component
5. In Hierarchy window, select "TestRigid" GameObject
6. Move it above the "Animated" GameObject and release it
Expected result: The "TestRigid" GameObject stops
Actual result: The "TestRigid" GameObject continues to move past the collider
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler