Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Planned for 2020.3.X
Animated Image property Raycast Target does not function when disabled before entering Play Mode
1. Open the attached "RaycastTarget.zip" project
2. Enter Play Mode
3. In Game view, interact with the Button through the overlapping Image
Expected result: The Button region below the Image is not interactable when the Image Raycast Target is enabled (for visual representation Image becomes opaque)
Actual result: All regions of the Button are always interactable
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a7, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0a5
- Having Raycast Target (property of Image) enabled before entering Play Mode fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes