Search Issue Tracker
Animated Components retain their Preview parameters when Timeline Component gets disabled
1. Open the attached Project "case_1153121-TimelinePreviewBugTest.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene"
3. Open the Timeline Window and Select the "Director" GameObject inside of Hierarchy
4. Move the Timeline Time Handle
5. Disable the Playable Director Component
Expected result: The pink cube in the Scene View moves to its original position
Actual result: The pink cube retains its preview position
Reproduces on: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails