Search Issue Tracker
Animated Components retain their Preview parameters when Timeline Component gets disabled
1. Open the attached Project "case_1153121-TimelinePreviewBugTest.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene"
3. Open the Timeline Window and Select the "Director" GameObject inside of Hierarchy
4. Move the Timeline Time Handle
5. Disable the Playable Director Component
Expected result: The pink cube in the Scene View moves to its original position
Actual result: The pink cube retains its preview position
Reproduces on: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets