Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Animate Physics works differently with 2D and 3D objects
1. Open project I attached (PhysicsBug)
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Play the scene
4. Notice that 3D cube moves together with a platform, while the sprite doesn't (attached a gif)
Workaround: Making 2D cube a child of moving platform as soon as it touches solves the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework