Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Animate Physics works differently with 2D and 3D objects
1. Open project I attached (PhysicsBug)
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Play the scene
4. Notice that 3D cube moves together with a platform, while the sprite doesn't (attached a gif)
Workaround: Making 2D cube a child of moving platform as soon as it touches solves the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view