Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Animate Physics works differently with 2D and 3D objects
1. Open project I attached (PhysicsBug)
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Play the scene
4. Notice that 3D cube moves together with a platform, while the sprite doesn't (attached a gif)
Workaround: Making 2D cube a child of moving platform as soon as it touches solves the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object