Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Animate Physics works differently with 2D and 3D objects
1. Open project I attached (PhysicsBug)
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Play the scene
4. Notice that 3D cube moves together with a platform, while the sprite doesn't (attached a gif)
Workaround: Making 2D cube a child of moving platform as soon as it touches solves the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's