Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Animate Physics works differently with 2D and 3D objects
1. Open project I attached (PhysicsBug)
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Play the scene
4. Notice that 3D cube moves together with a platform, while the sprite doesn't (attached a gif)
Workaround: Making 2D cube a child of moving platform as soon as it touches solves the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated