Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Planned for 2021.3.X
Animancer is throwing "MissingMethodException" errors when entering Play Mode in the Animancer Scenes
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "AnimancerTest.zip"
2. Open "Quick Play" Scene (Assets>Plugins>Animancer>Examples>01 Basics>01 Quick Play> Quick Play)
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Observe the Console window
Expected result: No errors appear and Scene animations play when pressing the "Enter" button
Actual result: "MissingMethodException" errors appear and no animations are playing
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a20, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0a19
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1 (Errors: Failed to load '/Users/adas.grinkevicius/Downloads/1366425_AnimancerTest/Library/ScriptMapper'. File may be corrupted or was serialized with a newer version of Unity.)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime