Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[V1 - V2 Regression] Anima2D Skinned Meshes are not fully rendered in Play mode when enabling Sprite Packer
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project from the attached file "1220619.zip"
2. From the Scenes folder open the UnityChan scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Inspect the Game view and the Console window
Expected result: Textures are fully rendered and no error in the console
Actual result: Textures are not fully rendered and "Mesh.uv is out of bounds. The supplied array needs to be the same size as the Mesh.vertices array." is thrown in the console.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.3f1 (V2), 2020.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.0a1(AssetDatabase V2 not introduced), 2019.3.3f1 (V1)
Note: Not reproducible with AssetDatabase V1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR