Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[V1 - V2 Regression] Anima2D Skinned Meshes are not fully rendered in Play mode when enabling Sprite Packer
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project from the attached file "1220619.zip"
2. From the Scenes folder open the UnityChan scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Inspect the Game view and the Console window
Expected result: Textures are fully rendered and no error in the console
Actual result: Textures are not fully rendered and "Mesh.uv is out of bounds. The supplied array needs to be the same size as the Mesh.vertices array." is thrown in the console.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.3f1 (V2), 2020.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.0a1(AssetDatabase V2 not introduced), 2019.3.3f1 (V1)
Note: Not reproducible with AssetDatabase V1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Enable ProMotion Support" does not allow iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max to run at higher refresh rates
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible