Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[V1 - V2 Regression] Anima2D Skinned Meshes are not fully rendered in Play mode when enabling Sprite Packer
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project from the attached file "1220619.zip"
2. From the Scenes folder open the UnityChan scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Inspect the Game view and the Console window
Expected result: Textures are fully rendered and no error in the console
Actual result: Textures are not fully rendered and "Mesh.uv is out of bounds. The supplied array needs to be the same size as the Mesh.vertices array." is thrown in the console.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.3f1 (V2), 2020.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.0a1(AssetDatabase V2 not introduced), 2019.3.3f1 (V1)
Note: Not reproducible with AssetDatabase V1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off
- The construction of a specific class breaks the binding Bool references and does not allow them to be toggled on back by hand when working in the Custom Editor window
- AssetReferenceAtlasedSprite creates a copy of the Sprite during Addressables.LoadAssetAsync<TObject> which does not release when Addressables.Release is used
- Crash on TryToRegisterMonoScriptToHashMap when importing a specific .unitypackage