Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[V1 - V2 Regression] Anima2D Skinned Meshes are not fully rendered in Play mode when enabling Sprite Packer
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project from the attached file "1220619.zip"
2. From the Scenes folder open the UnityChan scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Inspect the Game view and the Console window
Expected result: Textures are fully rendered and no error in the console
Actual result: Textures are not fully rendered and "Mesh.uv is out of bounds. The supplied array needs to be the same size as the Mesh.vertices array." is thrown in the console.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.3f1 (V2), 2020.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.0a1(AssetDatabase V2 not introduced), 2019.3.3f1 (V1)
Note: Not reproducible with AssetDatabase V1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene