Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Anim] Error in Console when applying Humanoid type
Getting this error in the Console when applying Humanoid type in the Importer > Rig tab...
"GetObject failed to find Object for Library Representation"
- import attached file (or any Humanoid character file)
- select file in project
- go to Rig tab...
- set the Animation Type to Humanoid
- set the Animation Type to None
- set the Animation Type to Humanoid again
bug: error in the console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state