Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Anim] Error in Console when applying Humanoid type
Getting this error in the Console when applying Humanoid type in the Importer > Rig tab...
"GetObject failed to find Object for Library Representation"
- import attached file (or any Humanoid character file)
- select file in project
- go to Rig tab...
- set the Animation Type to Humanoid
- set the Animation Type to None
- set the Animation Type to Humanoid again
bug: error in the console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"