Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Anim] Error in Console when applying Humanoid type
Getting this error in the Console when applying Humanoid type in the Importer > Rig tab...
"GetObject failed to find Object for Library Representation"
- import attached file (or any Humanoid character file)
- select file in project
- go to Rig tab...
- set the Animation Type to Humanoid
- set the Animation Type to None
- set the Animation Type to Humanoid again
bug: error in the console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio