Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Anim] Backspace to delete a value in Transform editor of Configuration, deletes joint mapping
Deleting value in Transform editor of Configuration deletes joint mapping, when only value should be deleted.
-enter the Configuration of any Humanoid
-select the Hips joint in the Mapping list (Inspector)
-select the Position X (or any other) value in the Transform editor (bottom of the Inspector)
-hit "backspace" on the keyboard to clear the numerical value...
bug: Hips joint is no longer mapped in the list.
expected result: Only the numerical value is delete (Hips is still mapped in the list)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LightingData for additively loaded scenes baked together is much bigger than for a single scene with same geometry
- [DrawMeshInstancedIndirect] ComputeBuffer set to MaterialPropertyBlock doesn't take effect when drawing a mesh
- MergePrefabInstance crash when reimporting assets from Assets Store
- 100% reproducible crash on drag and drop on Windows
- Physics2D.Distance returns incorrect distance between colliders