Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Anim] Backspace to delete a value in Transform editor of Configuration, deletes joint mapping
Deleting value in Transform editor of Configuration deletes joint mapping, when only value should be deleted.
-enter the Configuration of any Humanoid
-select the Hips joint in the Mapping list (Inspector)
-select the Position X (or any other) value in the Transform editor (bottom of the Inspector)
-hit "backspace" on the keyboard to clear the numerical value...
bug: Hips joint is no longer mapped in the list.
expected result: Only the numerical value is delete (Hips is still mapped in the list)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.CapsuleCast ignores Mesh Collider when Z-axis of the Capsule matches Z-axis of the Mesh Collider and scale is 1:1:1
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing