Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Anim] Backspace to delete a value in Transform editor of Configuration, deletes joint mapping
Deleting value in Transform editor of Configuration deletes joint mapping, when only value should be deleted.
-enter the Configuration of any Humanoid
-select the Hips joint in the Mapping list (Inspector)
-select the Position X (or any other) value in the Transform editor (bottom of the Inspector)
-hit "backspace" on the keyboard to clear the numerical value...
bug: Hips joint is no longer mapped in the list.
expected result: Only the numerical value is delete (Hips is still mapped in the list)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene grid disappears when Canvas Render mode is set to Screen Space - Camera
- Imported texture's color model is set to RGBA even when texture has no alpha channel
- Custom editor windows icon disappears after entering play mode
- EditorGUIUtility.editingTextField keeps returning true after you stop editing a text field
- Debug.Log used with non-existing Dictionary variable causes Editor to freeze