Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Anim] Backspace to delete a value in Transform editor of Configuration, deletes joint mapping
Deleting value in Transform editor of Configuration deletes joint mapping, when only value should be deleted.
-enter the Configuration of any Humanoid
-select the Hips joint in the Mapping list (Inspector)
-select the Position X (or any other) value in the Transform editor (bottom of the Inspector)
-hit "backspace" on the keyboard to clear the numerical value...
bug: Hips joint is no longer mapped in the list.
expected result: Only the numerical value is delete (Hips is still mapped in the list)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RectMask2D masks a child game object even if it is in the boundaries.
- [UI] Tiled Image stretches sprite borders in Tight mesh mode
- Child UI elements in parent Canvas cannot be configured after changing their Anchor preset and previewing it
- [iOS] Audio playback doesn't start immediately after resuming an app
- Can't install Unity 2017.1.0a1 on Windows 10 (Error: Unity requires Windows7 or later!)