Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Anim] Backspace to delete a value in Transform editor of Configuration, deletes joint mapping
Deleting value in Transform editor of Configuration deletes joint mapping, when only value should be deleted.
-enter the Configuration of any Humanoid
-select the Hips joint in the Mapping list (Inspector)
-select the Position X (or any other) value in the Transform editor (bottom of the Inspector)
-hit "backspace" on the keyboard to clear the numerical value...
bug: Hips joint is no longer mapped in the list.
expected result: Only the numerical value is delete (Hips is still mapped in the list)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode
- "Preloaded Assets" list is empty when Player is built
- Input.GetKey() does not register key release when a specific key is pressed, and then released after opening a context menu