Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.34f1, 2022.3.16f1, 2023.2.5f1, 2023.3.0a18, 2024.1.0a1
androidlib plugins should default to Android
The directories with .androidlib "extension" should by default be marked as compatible only with Android.
* Make a folder named "myplugin.androidlib"
* Copy it to Unity project
* Select the plugin and look into Plugin Inspector window
** Expected: Plugin is marked as compatible only with Android
** Actual: Plugin is marked compatible with any platform
In PluginImporter.cpp we already have checks for .java, .kt and others to be marked as compatible with Android. Add .androidlib there too.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on BucketAllocator::Allocate when entering Play mode
- [HDRP] Canvas resizes when navigating the hierarchy
- AudioSource Stereo Pan property doesn't fully mute the right or left channel when using a VideoPlayer attached to an AudioSource and setting the option to -1 or 1
- Advertisement Legacy is not initialized when entering the Play Mode for the second time
- The "Edit Angular Limits" changes place when enabling "is Kinematic"