Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Android][Windows] Unity fails to build apk if Split Application Binary is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "ReproFail" project
2. Build apk
Expected result - apk gets built
Actual result - apk fails to get built with following error message - "Failed to create a obb.ap_ package"
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a8 (1b4cefc72074), 2019.1.0a7 (4474d51790a5)
Not reproducible with - 2019.1.0a6 (370df4c90d4b)
NOTE: This issue only reproduces on Windows machines (haven’t checked Linux).
Fixed in - 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player