Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Android] White screen before splash screen
1. Deploy and empty project to a device
2. Notice that before the splash screen is shown, the sceen is white for a little while (usually a fraction of a second)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default