Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Android] When fullscreen = FALSE and Render Outside Safe Area = TRUE notch area is not rendered on Android 9 devices
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Make sure fullscreen is set to FALSE in "ED_Test" script
3. In Player Settings Resolution and Presentation "Render outside safe area" should be enabled
4. Build and run on a device which supports notch
Result: Notch area is not rendered on some devices
Expected result: either notch area should be rendered on all devices which support notch, or it should not be rendered and it should be documented that "fullscreen" setting overrides "Render outside safe area"
VLNQA00229, fb8fa527, ONEPLUS 6T, ONEPLUS A6013, Snapdragon 845 SDM845, Adreno (TM) 630, 9.0.0
VLNQA00265, RF8M138MVSX, SAMSUNG Galaxy s10, SM-G973F, Exynos 9 9820, Mali-G76, 9.0.0
VLNQA00261, R38KA07RA3N, SAMSUNG S 10+, SM-G975U, Snapdragon 855 SM8150, Adreno (TM) 640, 9.0.0
-, R38M20HEPRD, SAMSUNG Galaxy Fold, SM-F900F, Snapdragon 855, Adreno 640 , 9.0.0
VLNQA00166, UBV0218412000859, HUAWEI P20, EML-L29, HiSilicon Kirin 970, Mali-G72, 8.1.0
VLNQA00138, WCR0218331000896, HUAWEI P20 Pro, CLT-L29, HiSilicon Kirin 970, Mali-G72, 8.1.0
Reproducible: 2019.2.0a12, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.13f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build