Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Android] WebcamTexture.videoRotationAngle during first frames returns incorrect values
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "WebCamRotation.zip"
2. Build and run on android device
3. You can tap on the screen so WebCamTexture stops and plays again
Notice four angles on the screen: on frame 0, on frame 1, stabilized angle which is checked during 3 frames and current angle which is called each frame in a while loop.
Result: on frame 0 value is completely random, for example 1620395728, on frame 1 and stabilized angle sometimes returns 0.
Reproducible: 5.5.0b9, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0b10
Not reproducible: 5.4.4p4
Motorola Moto X[ghost],Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, Adreno 320, OS 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy S III Mini [GT-i8190], NovaThor, ARM Mali-400. OS 4.1.2
LG G5 [LG-H850], Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Adreno 530, OS 6.0.1
iPhone 6+ (iOS 10.1)
iPod Touch (iOS 9.3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website