Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[Android] Unity runs out of memory and crashes when upgrading large PlayerPrefs
On Android Unity runs out of memory and crashes when upgrading large PlayerPrefs (>512 strings). PlayerPrefs are corrupted in the process.
Regression since 5.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration