Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[Android] Unity runs out of memory and crashes when upgrading large PlayerPrefs
On Android Unity runs out of memory and crashes when upgrading large PlayerPrefs (>512 strings). PlayerPrefs are corrupted in the process.
Regression since 5.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Editor::Progress::ProgressManager::RemoveMainThread
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices