Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[Android] Unity runs out of memory and crashes when upgrading large PlayerPrefs
On Android Unity runs out of memory and crashes when upgrading large PlayerPrefs (>512 strings). PlayerPrefs are corrupted in the process.
Regression since 5.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper