Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[Android] Unity runs out of memory and crashes when upgrading large PlayerPrefs
On Android Unity runs out of memory and crashes when upgrading large PlayerPrefs (>512 strings). PlayerPrefs are corrupted in the process.
Regression since 5.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules