Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[Android] Unity runs out of memory and crashes when upgrading large PlayerPrefs
On Android Unity runs out of memory and crashes when upgrading large PlayerPrefs (>512 strings). PlayerPrefs are corrupted in the process.
Regression since 5.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements