Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2019.4
[Android]UI is multiplied in a build when loading UI with a script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "Magnus.zip"
2. Build it to Android
3. Notice multiplication of the UI in the "Main Menu"
Expected rėsults: UI is displayed normally
Actual results: UI is ghostlily multiplied in the background
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a11
VLNQA00220, Samsung Galaxy Note9 (SM-N960F), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00024, Xiaomi Mi 5 (MI 5), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 820 MSM8996, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
Unable to reproduce:
VLNQA00123, Google Pixel 2 XL (Pixel 2 XL), Android R, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
Unable to test with: 2018.4 due to project braking
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object