Search Issue Tracker
[Android] The black screen is visible on some Android devices with lower OS version when custom Skybox is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity project, attached to an ownCloud
2. Build and run on a device
Expected behavior: Background looks like moving clouds.
Actual behavior: Background is black, looks like Skybox is added to a moving plane.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b3, 2018.3.5f1, 2017.4.20f1.
Devices under test:
VLNQA00140, Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505), Android 5.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960, GPU: Adreno (TM) 320
VLNQA00115, Sony Xperia Z3 (D6603), Android 6.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC, GPU: Adreno (TM) 330
Not reproduced on:
VLNQA00125, Google Pixel 2 (Pixel 2), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00003, Razer Razer Phone (Phone), Android 7.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00002, Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo (SM-G903F), Android 6.0.1, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa 7580, GPU: Mali-T720
iPhone 8 Plus iOS 12.1.2
iphone 6s 11.2.1
By design: Used skybox texture size is 5000x2813, old devices run out of memory. Need to reduce the texture size or apply compression to fit into device memory.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode