Search Issue Tracker
[Android] The black screen is visible on some Android devices with lower OS version when custom Skybox is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity project, attached to an ownCloud
2. Build and run on a device
Expected behavior: Background looks like moving clouds.
Actual behavior: Background is black, looks like Skybox is added to a moving plane.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b3, 2018.3.5f1, 2017.4.20f1.
Devices under test:
VLNQA00140, Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505), Android 5.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960, GPU: Adreno (TM) 320
VLNQA00115, Sony Xperia Z3 (D6603), Android 6.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC, GPU: Adreno (TM) 330
Not reproduced on:
VLNQA00125, Google Pixel 2 (Pixel 2), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00003, Razer Razer Phone (Phone), Android 7.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00002, Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo (SM-G903F), Android 6.0.1, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa 7580, GPU: Mali-T720
iPhone 8 Plus iOS 12.1.2
iphone 6s 11.2.1
By design: Used skybox texture size is 5000x2813, old devices run out of memory. Need to reduce the texture size or apply compression to fit into device memory.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default