Search Issue Tracker
[Android] The black screen is visible on some Android devices with lower OS version when custom Skybox is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity project, attached to an ownCloud
2. Build and run on a device
Expected behavior: Background looks like moving clouds.
Actual behavior: Background is black, looks like Skybox is added to a moving plane.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b3, 2018.3.5f1, 2017.4.20f1.
Devices under test:
VLNQA00140, Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505), Android 5.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960, GPU: Adreno (TM) 320
VLNQA00115, Sony Xperia Z3 (D6603), Android 6.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC, GPU: Adreno (TM) 330
Not reproduced on:
VLNQA00125, Google Pixel 2 (Pixel 2), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00003, Razer Razer Phone (Phone), Android 7.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00002, Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo (SM-G903F), Android 6.0.1, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa 7580, GPU: Mali-T720
iPhone 8 Plus iOS 12.1.2
iphone 6s 11.2.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'