Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[Android | SPS] 16-bit display buffer with SPS swaps color channels on Android VR
Red and green color channels are reversed on Android VR in Unity 5.6.0f3 when Use 32-bit Display Buffer is disabled and single-pass stereo rendering mode is used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%