Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Android | SPS] 16-bit display buffer with SPS swaps color channels on Android VR
Red and green color channels are reversed on Android VR in Unity 5.6.0f3 when Use 32-bit Display Buffer is disabled and single-pass stereo rendering mode is used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder