Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Android | SPS] 16-bit display buffer with SPS swaps color channels on Android VR
Red and green color channels are reversed on Android VR in Unity 5.6.0f3 when Use 32-bit Display Buffer is disabled and single-pass stereo rendering mode is used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "BoxColliders does not support negative scale or size" errors are spammed into the Console when entering the Play Mode
- GC.Collect process takes more time than specified garbage collection duration
- Application crashes or stucks with “Execution of the command buffer was aborted“ logs when stopping shader execution using UAV condition on mobile devices
- PhysX error is thrown when writing to Physics.gravity
- Sprite Resolver does not reset to default value when using an Animation State with Write Defaults