Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.1
[Android/Multiscreen] App crashes on attempt to init external display
Not device specific.
0. Connect to your android device second screen, eother oever MHL cable or using ChromeCast
1. build and run attached test repro project
2. After app start press "Init ext display" button
3. Notice that app will crash rgith away
Logcats are attached
Regressed from 5.4.latest
Render texture inself on android has no issues
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"