Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Android] Skybox is split into two differently lit areas when changing the position of the Directional Light
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "WeatherMaker_2019_2.zip"
2. Build it to Android
3. Open the app and notice the Skybox is split into two differently lit areas
Expected results: Skybox is lit the same everywhere
Actual results: Skybox is lit differently making two clearly visible different Areas
Reproducible with: 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a20
VLNQA00290, Samsung Galaxy S10 5G (SM-G977U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
VLNQA00262, Sony Xperia XZ Premium (G8141), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00233, Meizu - (PRO 6 Plus), Android 7.0.0, CPU: Exynos 8 Octa 8890, GPU: Mali-T880
VLNQA00138, Huawei P20 Pro (CLT-L29), Android 8.1.0, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 970, GPU: Mali-G72
Note: Project brakes in 2018.4 and lower due to project errors. Different devices provide different results. Reproduces with OpenGLES3 and Vulkan, however, Vulkan just makes the scene Black on some devices
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project