Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[Android] Shader compiler generates ivec3 instead of ivec2 when compiling texture2D.Load()
1. Open the attached projected "ShaderCompilerIncorrectType.zip"
2. Select "TextureLoadCompilerBugTest.shader"
3. In the Inspector click "Compile and show code"
Expected result: Shader compiles without errors
Actual result: This error pops up: "glslang: 'constructor' : not enough data provided for construction"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.17f1, 2021.2.0b8, 2022.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected