Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Several unnecessary permissions are added to app manifest
In Unity 5.1, the following permissions are added to AndroidManifest.xml even when these permissions are not required for the app.
In the previous versions, these permissions are added only when required.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse