Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Several unnecessary permissions are added to app manifest
In Unity 5.1, the following permissions are added to AndroidManifest.xml even when these permissions are not required for the app.
In the previous versions, these permissions are added only when required.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler